- Crocheted owl rattle ball that is filled with fluffy polyester wool. Small ears and feet that can be grasped by baby's little hands.
- A soft rattle sound from a bell embedded in the owls body will draw the child's attention when the toy is moved.
- The handmade product has among others been tested for the migration of harmful elements and found to be child-safe (EN71/1-3).
- Upper made of 100% soft cotton yarn in blue, grey and yellow. Handmade product: Therefore dimensions can differ from the ones indicated.
- Cleaning instructions: Hand wash at 30°C. Warning: Please remove packing and attachments before giving this toy to a child.
See more product details Product Description This light stylish ball-shaped owl rattle is perfect for your children's little hands to hold and provides a gentle and soothing rattle sound. The exterior is made of extra-soft cotton yarn and filled with light fluffy polyester wool and a little rattle bell that is embedded inside the owl's body. The carefully crocheted toy is part of a collection of equally beautiful crocheted stuffed animals that do not only draw the child's attention but are also aesthetically pleasing to the parents. All SINDIBABA designs are created by Lynn Appel (née 李春). Lynn is a native of a small farming village in the mountaineous country-side of North-Eastern China, and her family has been in the crochet/knitting business since the 1980s. It is there in the provinces of Shandong and Jiangsu where after the end of the harvest period farmers' wives turn into needle women to create these beautiful stuffed crocheted animals. She now lives in France and Germany most of the year and frequently visits "home" to put her designs into practice. SINDIBABA is a French children’s brand that combines unique design with high quality natural materials. All SINDIBABA crochet toys are handmade by skilled needle women in rural Asia. Box Contains 1 x Sindibaba 12126 crocheted owl rattle ball
Sindibaba HandCrocheted Owl Rattle Ball Blue B00I4O9GVI